Terms & Conditions
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as the supplier (J.F.S. Parfums Berlin GmbH & Co. KG) via the www.schwarzloseberlin.com/online-shop/ website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own used by you is objected to.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
Our offers on the Internet are non-binding and not a binding offer to conclude a contract.
(2) You can submit a binding purchase offer (order) via the online shopping basket system.
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. You can use the corresponding button in the navigation bar to call up the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time. After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page. Before sending the order, you have the possibility to check all details again, to change them (also via the “back” function of the internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the “order subject to payment” button, you submit a binding offer to us.
You will first receive an automatic e-mail about the receipt of your order, which does not yet lead to the conclusion of the contract.
(3) The acceptance of the offer (and thus the conclusion of the contract) shall take place within 2 days by way of confirmation in text form (e.g. e-mail) in which the execution of the order or delivery of the goods is confirmed to you (order confirmation).
If you have not received a corresponding message, you are no longer bound to your order. In this case, any services already provided will be refunded immediately.
(4) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract shall be carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have left with us is correct, that receipt of the e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 4 Warranty
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) As a consumer, you are requested to check the item immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 5 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply to the extent that the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (favourability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us and the place of jurisdiction shall be our registered office, provided that you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to bring an action before the court at another statutory place of jurisdiction shall remain unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the vendor
J.F.S. Parfums Berlin GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: 030 50562848
Alternative dispute resolution: The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr (https://ec.europa.eu/odr).
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the possibilities of correction are carried out in accordance with the regulations “Conclusion of the contract” of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1. The contractual language is German.
3.2. We do not store the complete text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping basket system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the browser’s print function. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1. The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3. If the delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, further costs may be incurred for which we are not responsible, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (transfer or exchange rate fees of the credit institutions), which are to be borne by you. Any costs incurred for the transfer of funds are also to be borne by you in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was initiated outside the European Union.
5.4. The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.5. Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. delivery conditions
6.1. The delivery conditions, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our Internet presence or in the respective offer.
6.2. If you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you when the goods are handed over, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
7. statutory liability for defects
Liability for defects is governed by the “Warranty” provision in our General Terms and Conditions (Part I).
These General Terms and Conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the Händlerbund who specialise in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in the event of warnings. For more information, see: https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service (https://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service).
last update: 07.12.2017